As we watched the weather reports and school and business cancellations roll in, the steering committee decided it would be best for all to postpone tomorrow night’s VOICE meeting. We regret having to postpone the meeting; however, we want to make sure as many people as possible can join us. Since rescheduling so close to the holidays isn’t feasible with everyone’s busy schedules, we’re thinking a January meeting would be better — start the new year off right. We’ll send new meeting details as soon as they’ve been set and cross our fingers that the snow will stay far away from us then.

Until we meet in person, look for the bi-weekly VOICE newsletters. And have a most wonderful holiday season!

Sincerely yours,
The VOICE Steering Committee